Rafa to go on the attack against Nole

Rafael Nadal has said that he has to be more aggressive when he takes on in form Novak Djokovic in today's final at the Sony Ericsson Open.

After beating Federer in the semis, Nadal now faces another tough game later today against new world number 2 Novak, who has been in great form so far in 2011.

After winning the Australian Open, Nole has gone on to win titles in Dubai and Indian Wells, where he beat Rafa in the final.

Nadal said:

"I felt I had a chance last week in Indian Wells. I lost a little bit of focus and rhythm in the second set, so I started to play a little bit more defensively. Against a player like Novak, it’s impossible to win the match playing like this. So on Sunday I have to play very well all match. I have to play aggressively and I have to play all the points, and that’s what I am going to try. He’s winning very easily in all the matches. He’s playing fantastic. I can just congratulate him about what he did in the first three months of the season."

No comments: